1. The following definitions apply to these terms:
a. ‘We / Us /Our’ means TentPlanner Ltd
b. ‘You/r’ means any person using the TentPlanner tool
c. ‘The Partner/s / They / Their’ means DJ Marquees
2. TentPlanner is provided on a “best endeavours” basis, rather than being a guaranteed service, solution or product. TentPlanner is built as a guidance tool only, and therefore We or The Partner accept no liability for any damages or consequential loss resulting from any failures, inaccuracies, errors or omissions.
4. Whilst We believe TentPlanner should work when accessed from a variety of Internet browsers and viewed on a variety of screen sizes, it may not work satisfactorily on all internet browsers, screens and devices. It has not been optimised to work on mobile devices and some functionality and usability is compromised on small screens.
5. The tool is designed to provide the functionality for You to position Your selected equipment on a Google Maps background. The background images are provided by Google Maps and the accuracy and scale are therefore not within Our control. The position of the structure is to be used as an indication to The Partner only because it does not take into account factors that could affect the Their ability to fulfil the desired event plan, such as underground and overhead services, topography of the ground and suitability of the location. Furthermore, the image may be dated and the site may have subsequently changed.
6. We cannot be held responsible for any technical issues with the provision of TentPlanner. If We or The Partner become aware of technical problems affecting TentPlanner, We will endeavour to resolve them as soon as possible. We therefore ask You kindly to visit the tool at a later date. If You become aware of any technical issues, please notify Us or The Partner.
8. TentPlanner is provided to The Partner by TentPlanner Ltd. Company Registration Number: 11967105 Registered Office: The Boundary, Coxford Down, Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 3BD. www.tentplanner.co.uk